Welcome to the Inova Office of Continuing Medical Education.
We are delighted to share the array of continuing education courses and educational activities that Inova offers. Our courses are designed to be informative, collaborative, and participatory and give you the opportunity to meet world-class faculty and an engaged community of colleagues. The Office of CME is a strategic partner to departments and centers within our institution, region, and state as well as to national organizations whose mission and vision complement our own.
- Register now for the Washington Neuroradiology Review & Dr. Kenneth M. Earle Memorial Neuropathology Review - January 30 - February 4, 2016. Learn more here.
- Congratulations to Inova CME for being awarded full accreditation from the Medical Society of Virginia!
- Join us for Electrophysiology: Straight Talk From the Experts, February 27 - 29 in Vail, CO. Learn more here.
- Inova CME won the Outstanding Innovation in Continuing Professional Development award at the 2016 ACEhp Awards for their work with ADA Inside: The Intelligent Use of Insulin, Inspiring System Improvement with Data-Driven Education. The Alliance acknowledges excellence in improving patient care through health profession education through the Alliance Awards, which were presented during a ceremony at the 2016 Alliance Annual Conference at the National Harbor.
- Download the ICMES app for iPhone here or Android here
- The 2016 Annual CME needs assessment is now open. Please take a moment and help shape the future of Inova's CME programming by clicking the image below. Make your voice heard!
Your browser is out-of-date or unrecognized!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You are accessing this website through an older or unrecognized Internet Browser: . After June 15th, 2016, you may not be able to access this website from your Internet Browser because it does not meet certain security standards. Learn more and update now.
Beginning June 15, 2016, in order to comply with PCI regulations, you may not be able to access this website from your current Internet Browser because it is not TLS 1.1 compliant. Older versions of Internet Browsers lack support for modern web standards. Most importantly, they do not have the vital security features necessary to ensure the safe transaction of our clients' personal information.
Please consider upgrading your browser for a safer and more reliable experience, using one of the following links:
- Sports Medicine Lecture Series: Medical Issues in the Athlete (diabetes, asthma, one organ, MRSA):
2/23/2016 6:15 AM - 7:15 AM
- Inova Health System Spine Education Program: Spine Case Conference:
2/23/2016 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Electrophysiology 2016: Straight Talk from the Experts:
2/27/2016 @ 2:45 PM - 2/29/2016 @ 6:00 PM
- Medicine Grand Rounds: IHVI Lecture Series:
3/8/2016 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- 2016 Advances in Pulmonary & Critical Care:
3/11/2016 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM